Friday, September 5, 2008

Comments on Writing

Seriously, I have seen a marked improvement in your writing skills. You have showed tremendous effort writing in Standard English. Keep it up! When I first taught you in Sec 1, majority of you have poor sentence structure, use of colloquial words (Singlish), poor grammar, wrong use of words. Now, when I read you comments or your essay, I can proudly say that you have made so much improvement. :) (Although some of you still forget to write your 'i' in big capital letter 'I' when referring to yourself.) I think it's the practice you have in writing skills, the number of pages I have been drilling you on Focus on Grammar, and also this blog which forces you to write in Standard English.

Keep up the good work Geekydudes!

Yes, on Monday, I will be posting new article for you to comment!...Wonder why I didn't post anything? It's the term break and I didn't want to spoil your holiday mood.

Cheers!

No comments: