Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Class Outing

Hey guys, it's been ages since I last post something here. Have been busy as usual with work and my exam...

I have spoken to Valencia and some of you about our class outing in Dec, probably a beach picnic (food I will prepare, you just need to help me buy bottled drinks and disposable cups, plates and fork. The venue will most likely be at East Coast Park, unless you have better suggestions. What do you guys think?

Ok, since I am preparing food, I need to know how many of you guys are going so that I will know how much to buy and cook. Can you please comment on this blog page and not on the tagboard, thanks.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm going. put on some entertainment for ya'll

Anonymous said...

A class outing? Sure , I am going then . Anything we have to bring?

Anonymous said...

GOING :D !
hahas .
when is th date ?

Anonymous said...

i gng oso , tis comment no ned put so formal hor , i lazy to do formal bo bian ,
tell us when to meet n at wher n the time thx u ;D

Anonymous said...

shannon's going to dance

Anonymous said...

shannon's going to dance

Anonymous said...

Wow, surely sounds fun!!
I want to go!! But need some confirmation first..
Will comment here again (sooner).

Anonymous said...

i'm going ??? (i guess )

Anonymous said...

I need to confirm with my brother first... Haha..Will be here to comment!

Ms Tang said...

There are still missing people...go and call these people up....girls like phoebe, hikmah, latifah, etc...guys like shaokai, zieng...
call them pls.thks

Anonymous said...

yea!im going but i want it on the 13th,a saturday!then everyone can go!coz most ppl can go on sat...

Anonymous said...

CHARMAINE TAN HERE ! hehehs {: im going , im going , im going {:
hahahs ! want me to whip up something nice ? takecares guys ! i miss everyone from 2N1 {: